Enquiries regarding admission will be entertained between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm. on all working days and during the office timings in the summer vacations. Parents may contact the school Registrar/authorized person on Telephone No: 04 267 44 33
Parents seeking admission of their ward to the school must submit the duly completed and signed “Application form” (before the last date of registration) to the school Registrar/ Head of Section/ Principal for the approval of the admissions.
K.G. 1st Shift – 07.35 am to 10.35 am
K.G. 2nd Shift – 11.00 am to 02.20 pm
GIRLS’ SECTION (FORE NOON)
Grades 1 to 12 – 07.35 am to 12.40 pm.
BOYS’ SECTION (AFTER NOON)
Grades 3 to 12 (Boys) – 12.45 pm to 06.05 pm
Registration and Admission to the various classes from Kindergarten to Grade 9 is open from December of the proceeding academic year.
(K.G – 1): The Child should be 4 years old as on July 31, of the academic year.
(K.G -2): The Child should be 5 years old as on July 31,of the academic year.
Grade 1: The Child should be 6 years old as on July 31, of the academic year.
Registration Timing: 08.30 am to 12.00 pm, 03.30 pm to 05.00 pm (Sunday to Thursday).
09.30 am to 12.30 pm (Saturday).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- Passport copy of student and 1 passport size photo of student.
- Registration Fee: AED 50/- (non Refundable.)
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Admission to KG-2 onwards will be based on Entrance Test.
- Entrance tests will be conducted and the date will be intimated at the time of registration.
- All Admission will be as per the availability of seats in each Grade
ADMISSION DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:-
IF STUDENTS IS CLEARED THE ENTRANCE EXAM, THEN PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- PASSPORT COPY WITH VISA PAGE (STUDENT & PARENT).
- COPY OF EMIRATES ID (STUDENT & PARENT).
- FOUR PHOTOS OF THE STUDENT (RECENTLY TAKEN).
- COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE (KG -1, KG-2 & GRADE 1).
- ORIGINAL ATTESTED TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (T.C).
- THE MARKS STATEMENTS OF EXAMINATIONS PASSES.
- REGISTRATION RECEIPT.
(Duly attested by the Education Officer of the native country and should be counter attested by the applicable Consulate in Dubai and Ministry of Foreign of Sharjah or Dubai).
Original Emirates ID of the Parent & Student is compulsory for admission to all Grades.